Chief Financial Solutions Officer
Sherrell is the Managing Member of Nitram Financial Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned women business. She is an award-winning financial management consultant, accountant, speaker, and trainer. Sherrell brings to the table 20 years of experience in accounting and financial management.
After earning a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bowie State University, she went directly into public accounting. Working in public accounting gave her the experience she wanted in all facets of accounting. She became knowledgeable in not only accounting but also tax, audit, and accounting software solutions. Using her keen eye and attention for detail coupled with her ability to quickly see through the numbers (that’s her superpower), she has been able to not only help her clients find money leaks in their business but also increase profitability and detect fraud.
After twelve years, she decided to try something different so she went to Corporate America where she obtained corporate finance experience as well as budgeting and forecasting. In the roles she held, she managed operating and construction budgets in excess of $189M and ensuring that financial goals were met.
She loves her family and friends; laughter and fun, butterflies and the color RED. 🙂
Certifications and Affiliations
- Wholly owned Woman Owned Business
- Certified Maryland DOT MBE, DBE & SBE 15-179
- Certified Prince George’s County Business CBBC 15-538
- Member, Prince George’s County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Maryland Black Chamber of Commerce
- Intuit – Advanced Certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor for Online
- Intuit – Certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor for Desktop
- Xero Certified Advisor
- TSheets Certified Pro
- Certified Live Plan Expert
Accomplishments and Honors
- Recipient of 2013 Stiletto Women in Business – Business on the Rise
- Finalist for 2013 Fairfield Inn & Suites Elevate By Fairfield
- Finalist for Women’s Elevation Magazine We Rock Rising Star Award
- Featured in Small Biz Lady Blog, Project Eve, The Business 101 Magazine
Accounting Solutions Specialists and managers
Our Accounting Specialists and Managers maintain years of experience, accounting degrees and software certifications.
This could be you! Certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor